1. My job changed and I find that I no longer have time at work to ponder my blog and read gossip magazines. I now make decisions and utilize my brain daily. I should mention that this does not mean I take myself too seriously.
2. We have followed the great American trend and have been testing out my green thumb on a vegetable garden. Peas are good.
3. Our guest room is still not done, however I have painted the ceiling. Blue Mood.
4. I got a smart phone and became slightly obsessed with Words With Friends (I started cheating), Free Scramble (I shouldn't play when I'm tired) and last but not least, Draw Something. My addiction is fading.
5. Our television was shipped off to China to get fixed and I was without cable for over a month! Just this morning I discovered that Ann Curry no longer co-anchors the Today Show. Have no fear, I am not completely out of the popular culture loop, I can tell you play-by-play what's been happening on the Bachelorette this season.
6. One of our cats started hating the other cat and we now have a screened door installed in the hallway to separate them until we can figure out what's wrong with her. I am a fan of Dr. Sue at Elm Brook Veterinary and have faith that things will get better for all of us soon.
7. My husband continues to surprise me with his entrepreneurial skills and has converted his side of the garage into a sewing workshop, now known as headquarters for Reprise Mountain Gear and Repair.
8. My hair has started to go grey and I enjoy picking them out and examining them closely.
I can't promise anything, but blog posts might just become a little more frequent again. So, you tell me, which of the above shall I expand upon?