Thursday, December 17, 2009

There's No Place Like PO for the Holidays!

Last year I took a break from the Holiday rush and enjoyed the Holiday Movie Matinee at the Upper Jay post office. This experience made me fall in love with this ye olde government establishment.

After the post office in Jay told me they were out of postcard stamps yesterday, I knew the postmaster in Upper Jay wouldn't let me down at this time of year. Not only did he have all of the stamps that I needed for my holiday postcards, he even had them in polar bears! Very appropriate for the 20 postcards I sent out as Winter Wishes.

If you've never paid a visit to the Upper Jay post office, I assure you a pleasant experience, especially during the holidays. This year the postmaster has a different movie selection and is showing "The Snowman" and "A Good Tree".

If you still have cards or packages to mail out and address, a movie showing next to the "fire" at the post office might help take the seasonal stress away.

There's no place like home or the post office for the holidays!

No comments: