Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flood Warning

Driving home last night along the river, I could tell that water levels were high and ice flow was fast. With temperatures in the 40s and heavy rain falling all day, I knew I'd come home to a basement with water. Two inches of water in an unfinished basement does not stress me out nearly as much as those living directly on the river.



However, I am embarrassed to admit that some stress was experienced when The Bachelor was interrupted due to a Flood Warning. I know, I am an awful person and should probably delete my previous sentence.


Believe me I understand the look of devastation on the women's faces that did not receive a rose does not compare to the natural devastations that are happening around the world.

I never take for granted the comforts of our little home above the river and I count my blessings every day that I am not seeking love on the Bachelor.

No comments: