Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin with Gargoyles


I must admit, it took me a couple weeks to capture the Gargoyles.  The gargoyle on the left had a pumpkin, but the right one did not.  I kind of thought it was a work in progress and that any day now there would be more.  So, this morning I stopped to take their pictures and I brought a small pumpkin for the "Right Gargoyle" to call its own.  After doing this, I unfortunately stepped in some poop.  I quickly wiped my shoe in the ground and drove to work.  

During my 20 minute drive to work, I realized no one would believe me since I hadn't taken a picture of my foot in dog poop and my last blog post was all about poop.  Before entering the building and hosing my shoe off, I took a picture of the bottom to prove it.  

I really hope the days ahead are relatively poop free and that the Gargoyle owner isn't offended by my pumpkin offering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's how the gargoyle keeps people from invading its space!

hcfine said...

From Gargoyle Righty...
I must admit I never knew this wonderful blog existed about us. I am so honored!!! Thank you so much for my pumpkin. My owners noticed it immediately and were so happy. The little girl had a pumpkin for lefty when she visited the pumpkin patch, but i was ever so lonely without one...so thank you so much!!!

I just yesterday found out about this blog. I guess I will just have to watch it more often.