Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rude Valentine!

Yesterday was just one of those days where I needed to go to my friend Nancy's cubicle to get a little sugar pick me up and hope that it would turn my day a little sweeter.  I debated on taking a dark chocolate Dove heart, but in the end decided on a pouch of Necco Sweethearts.  

I decided that the Universe was indeed against me.  Amongst all the other normal hearts like "Be Mine" or "True Love" I got a heart that said, Fok You!  
It really made me wonder how from the Necco factory in Revere, MA where I'm sure it was stamped "For You", this heart traveled all the way to the Adirondacks and made a ride in Nancy's car Along the Ausable River to arrive in my hands on an already bad work day telling me Fok You!

2 comments:

rabbit13676 said...

You should definitely send a copy of this entry to the Necco company!

Unknown said...

Don't you hate it when you have those days where the universe is just against you?

Thanks for the laugh! :-P