Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lake Everest Diner and Pizzeria

Well, it has taken us about a month to try out the newest establishment in Wilmington.  The night after the race was a good excuse to order up a pizza from Lake Everest Diner and Pizzeria because I was not going to cook. 


Everyone that knows me, knows that lack of sleep combined with finding a dead mouse at 5:30 in the morning before a race, is a lethal combination for me (it had been 15 months since the last mouse in the house).  So, with all that going on and running a half marathon with my friend, my mind and body just wanted pizza.


I found their pizza prices to be the best around and think their location is very convenient for those living in Wilmington and Upper Jay/Jay.  We had no major complaints about the pizza although the crust could be a little more puffy and doughy, but that's just my preference.  I know I will be calling in the future from work in Lake Placid to place an order because by the time I arrive in Wilmington, there will be a hot pizza waiting for me.  

I am glad that our dinner from Lake Everest allowed me to fall asleep with happy thoughts of pizza rather than visions of the dead mouse outside my bathroom.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

I also discovered the Lake Everest pizzaria and deli....next time you order ask them for a thicker crust. That's what I do.....they are pretty accomodating. I am pshyched that Wilmington is starting to have more restaurants and services. Have you checked out the gym yet?