Friday, September 19, 2008

Beef Jerky


For those of you who have not been to the Little Super Market in Wilmington, you've got to go! First of all they have a great deli there and the sandwich and sub prices are amazing!  I'll have to tell you about that some other day, but this morning I was taken by the Beef Jerky display.  They have a wide variety of Beef Jerky that would impress any Jerky fan.
They carry over 30 different kinds of beef jerky ranging from Slim Jim products to my personal favorite, Wild Bill's.   Beef jerky that comes with cheese sticks, and jerky flavors like jalapeno, teriyaki, peppercorn, bbq, etc.  Salivating over the beef jerky shelves, I noticed on the left hand side, second shelf up a box full of Butterfingers.  Yes, the candy bar.
I know that Slim Jim makes a flavor, Sweet and Spicy.  For some reason I don't think the Butterfinger has anything to do with that though.  Maybe the person that stocks the shelves likes the new Butterfinger Crisp so much that they have put it in a location away from all the other candy bars.  That way no one would notice the new candy bar and it would be like their own private stash. 

2 comments:

Fasty said...

my favorite kind of beef jerky is "oh boy! oberto" mmmm...so salty

rabbit13676 said...

Do they have venison and buffalo jerky too, or just Jay jerky? Personally I prefer the candy bars!